Thursday, December 13, 2012

Kauai

The first week of December we celebrated our 26th anniversary 
with 6 days on the Hawaiian Island of Kauai.
It is aptly named "The Garden Island"



Highlights of the vacation were:
 -boat trip to Na Poli Coast
-snorkeling 
-whales, dolphins, sea turtles and flying fish
-lots of hiking and exercise
-beautiful scenery everywhere
-quiet beaches
-lovely hotel pools and restaurants
-time together to talk
-10,000 steps each day













Oh yeah and a lamp that doubles as a camera tripod.


1 comment:

Candice said...

Kari,

I need your mailing address. The New Year's card I mailed you was returned and I clearly wasn't thinking when I tossed the envelope from your Xmas card with the right address on it. Can you e mail it to me? candicefine@gmail.com. Thanks!